cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT ID login is missing billing, usage and product details

Hi

I can log in with mt BT ID without issue and I can view my account and profile details without issue.

However trying to click onto My Bills, My Usage or My Products always just ends up with the "Sorry, we can’t get your account details at the moment" and ghats as far as I get. The same happens on the BT phone app as well where I can log in and again shows my account details but trying to click on "your bills" or "your usage" gets the message "sorry your billing and usage isnt available at the moment"

I have had two online chats already trying to sort this out with ideas such as resetting password and the likes which I doubted was ever going to fix anything as there is obviuosly some issue with how something is linked. At the end of the 2nd call where there was still no resolution I was advised that it would be passed up higher and I would have a resolution in 48 hours and some one would call, that was 4 days ago now and guess what, no resolution.

I was thinking of upgrading but as it cant find my products or account, though it is obviously there as they can see i have bills and have been paying, it is unable to add any new products to a "shopping basket" and tells me to try later! This this will not happen until they sort out my account.

Has anyone else had this and managed to get anyone at BT who knows how to actually fix account issues rather than just trying to follow some script?

Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT ID login is missing billing, usage and product details

Hi @Brummyphil,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to view your billing information online. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings