cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT ID

Hi there,

I'm a new BT customer. Have had all the relevant emails coming through with my account number etc. I'm trying to activate/add an account onto my BT as that's what is saying. I fill in all of the information including that I am the account holder. Then it states could take 5 mins to be added. However no matter how long it takes or refreshes I have done it still comes up saying I don't have any accounts I can manage. So not sure what to do

Also, my Now TV isn't recognising my email when asking to create a password, based off the email I had through stating I can start watching now tv straight away. I called BT directly and they said it's because I need a BT ID. So when I scroll on my account it says my BT ID is my email, however it's still not recognising it.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT ID

Hi, @AdamPettitt7 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're experiencing problems adding your BT account number to your BT ID.

It should add after 5 mins and you're not doing anything wrong, I'll send you a private message to send over your details to the moderation team and we'll raise a fault with the MyBT team to get that sorted.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings