cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Mods - Please resolve my reward claim fail like you have for others

Hi BT mods, 

Judging by all the other identical threads on here, I'm sure you're well aware that your reward card doesn't redeem itself and we as customers generally cannot redeem it, despite what the many emails say. No, it seems that if we want the reward card that was promised in the package we signed up for, we have to come to this forum and beg the mods to honour the package we've signed up for. So that's what I'm doing.

I signed up for BT broadband a few weeks ago, switching from Sky and it's about to activate. In my package I was promised a £120 reward card. You have texted me and emailed me over and over again about claiming it but whenever I log into the rewards page, it only loads the header and footer, there is no page to actually claim anything. Yes I'm using the right account reference. There are multiple threads that start exactly like this so you are familiar with this. Please contact me for any details you need and please get the page working or redeem the reward card for me so I get what I signed up for. Thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Mods - Please resolve my reward claim fail like you have for others

You can't claim the reward before the service starts and until the 14 day cooling off period has expired, otherwise everybody would be claiming the reward and then cancelling.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

That is totally false. You can claim as soon as the order is placed, as you can see a moderator explaining here. Also I can read thank you and all the emails and texts I have received say to claim it now. 

If I could just get the help from the moderators pleaseCapture.png

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @colton_uk I'm sorry the webpage to claim your reward card is not working, this is normally due to issues with the MyBT account. I'll send you a private message and we'll be happy to help you get that sorted.

@licquorice customers can now claim the reward card prior to the service being activated but it doesn't get emailed until after the cooling-off period has passed.

Thanks

Neil

Message 5 of 5

@Thanks for the clarification@@NeilO 

0 Ratings