cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Order Progress

Hi all, 

I don't know what's going on here, I placed order for bt fibre 900 along with digital voice and tv service. I'm due to go active on the 17th April midnight now today I'm getting this, the last time I spoke to BT they said it looked like an issue as always with openreach and as always I was promised a call back within 24 hours but not a thing. Now in the app today I'm getting this so can someone please help as I do need Internet here so God knows.... 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Order Progress

Hi @Martin28, sorry there looks like there is a problem with your order. 

Please call us on 0330 1234 150 and speak with our orders team as that will be the quickest and best avenue to get help with your order.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi John, in the end I've sent an email over to the ceo of BT group I just don't have time to sit on the phone going over all of this as I feel like I have to explain things over and over and it's very time consuming. When I phoned last week I was promised a call back within 24 hours to sort this but it never happened. I rely on Internet as I work two days from the office and three days from home so I'm stuck as always. I'll just have to see what develops. I wouldn't be surprised if it was an openreach issue as the guy I soke to advised it looked like a problem with the ont or on openreach. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Looks like it's resolved itself equipment is getting delivered today and messages coming through in regards to digital voice activation, checked on app and all still going ahead for tomorrow, so panic over. 😊

0 Ratings