cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Reward Card access details not sent

Go to solution

Hi,

I was promised a £50 reward card as part of signing up to a new Broadband contract around 22nd April 2023, due to terrible service and problems caused by operative who signed me back up. This consolation was the only reason I stayed. I was emailed a link on 6/5/23 after the 14 day cancellation period which promised a further email with how to claim it - never arrived. I have called BT billing multiple times to solve it and have got nowhere. They say they raised another order and I got a similar email as above on 27/6/23, saying I’ve claimed my reward and will be emailed further details to claim it - nothing more received. I’ve raised two complaints which have been closed as they say it sits with Pure Card as they have sent the order to them. I have called Pure Card multiple times and they say they have had nothing from BT. I’ve raised a complaint with them too but can’t get a meaningful update. I’m stuck in a black hole but the fault sits with BT as they are in my view in breach of contract and not sorting it out. Reading similar posts here, I can see I have two accounts when I try to track the reward. One relates to a previous address from 2-3 years ago, not sure why it’s still there. Can you please help? Please don’t refer me to the standard BT enquiry number again or Pure Card as I’m going round in circles and so frustrated! Thank you in advance.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Reward Card access details not sent

Go to solution

Hi @LindsayAtherton and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about the reward card. I'm very sorry you're having problems claiming the reward. I can help. I'll need a few details so please check your inbox for my message and send me a reply with the details. While we're looking at this I can get the old unwanted account removed from your BTiD so please include that in your reply.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi David,

Thank you for your contact, I’ve replied to your PM with the requested details. I’m very hopeful that you’ll be able to help.  Kind regards.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @LindsayAtherton,

Thank you for speaking with me today. I'm really sorry for all the problems you had in claiming that BT Reward Card. I'm glad I was able to help.

If you need anything else, please feel free to drop me a reply to the PM I sent you earlier.

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you for your call today and your help to get this problem resolved, very much appreciated, you’re a star.