cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT Reward Card

Signed up to BT on the 9th of April, part of the offer was a £100 BT reward card, claimed this in April, and have received 3 emails dated 9th April, 27th April,  and 12th May.

These emails state: 

Hello Nigel, we’ll send you details on how to access your GBP 100 BT Digital Reward in an email shortly. Have spoken through email to the BT reward card team on the 11th May who asked for details followed by silence. I then spoke to someone on the phone on the 25th May who said they would contact me shortly (they never did)

Reward page was showing the card as claimed, since this call there is now a red box saying: 

Sorry we can't bring up your details at the moment please try again later.

Thursday 2nd of June was told this had been escalated to a manager, and then received a message from BT saying my case had been resolved and closed? I didn’t receive a response telling me what has happened?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Reward Card

Hi @Yatesnigel I'm sorry your reward card has not arrived and that your complaint was closed without resolution. I've sent you a private message so you can send over your details to the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings