cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT SPORT OFFER

Hi.

I'm out of contract,my current tv package is BT sport £18 month.The football season ends in a few weeks so i will be paying for something i will not be using.There is an offer at the moment .It's the 24 month contact part that is confusing me.

£1.00 a month

24 month contract

then £18.00 a month after 6 months.

Before i get on to BT could someone advise please.Can i swap my current package for this one & then just let it run on at £18 a month after 6 months or swap it for the entertainment package for instance.

There is nothiing at the bottom of this offer about renewing my broadband if i take out the offer but that does appear on  the other package offers including the entertainment one i mentioned.
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT SPORT OFFER

I renewed tv about a month or so ago to beat the price rise - but they said the broadband would also renew for 24 months at it's current cost.

Usually, you can swap the tv package around during the contract - you just have to have a tv package active for the durartion.

I agreed to sport only but the home page offers the option to change to any other package.   But as your tv would be £1pm for six months - you would loose that offer if you changed during that time.

@Cliffwrote:

Hi.

I'm out of contract,my current tv package is BT sport £18 month.The football season ends in a few weeks so i will be paying for something i will not be using.There is an offer at the moment .It's the 24 month contact part that is confusing me.

£1.00 a month

24 month contract

then £18.00 a month after 6 months.

Before i get on to BT could someone advise please.Can i swap my current package for this one & then just let it run on at £18 a month after 6 months or swap it for the entertainment package for instance.

There is nothiing at the bottom of this offer about renewing my broadband if i take out the offer but that does appear on  the other package offers including the entertainment one i mentioned.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT SPORT OFFER

Thanks for the info.appreciate your message,i'll contact BT & see what they can sort out.

0 Ratings