cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Sport

Hi,

Someone accidentally signed up for the BT sport. I was then charged £33 a couple of hours later. I called BT and tell them to remove it and give me a refund. They refuse. It was a mistake by whoever and it's just a couple of hours. Is that normal? I am really disappointed with BT. This is not something I expected from BT. I have been with them for 8 years. Did anyone experienced the same?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Sport

Hi @chriseverclear   If BT had a policy of cancelling BT Sport after a couple of hours then they would be inundated with people signing up to watch one match and then cancel in the hope to get it for free.

Message 3 of 5

It’s pretty hard to accidentally sign up for something.

if someone else has logged into your online account and ordered it, then this would be your own responsibility and you should change your password.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi Everyone,

It’s sorted. Got my full refund. I told them that I want to speak to the complaint dept. Start screaming at them and now got my refund. I bet 95% will just give up and give them full amount and sign up for the whole year. It’s free money for BT why not. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

You order sport following all of the prompt screens, potentially watch it for a few hours and then cancel. Surprised they refunded you and didn't just cancel the subcription from today onwards. As long as you got your refund email confirming the refund then you are ok.

0 Ratings