cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: BT TV Packages

@StewM I get the same message and my broadband and TV contract are already in sync. 

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | BT TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

A recontract window whereby  offers may be made with a new 24 commitment  is fine but the customer should expect the order process to flex TV options within the current minimum  period contract  to be working.

Message 13 of 16

Hi @stereohaven, I have broadband, tv and mobile. They were all in sync until September 2022. I re contracted at the time the broadband and TV but the price of the mobile was higher so I left that on a rolling contract. In March this year BT offered me to recontract the broadband for 24 months at the same price before the CPI increase, but no offer on the TV. So my contract end date are:

BT Mobile - Rolling 30 day contract

Broadband - March 2025

TV - September 2024.

I am currently paying £84.65 for the VIP (with the last CPI addition). On the face of it it would be to my advantage to recontract the TV (at a reduced £76) and upgrade to FTTP, but that is not the point. I feel that BT removing my ability to change package during my contract period is wrong. BT are changing the T&C’s mid-contract.

Stew

Message 14 of 16

I agree. I signed up for flexible TV yet, despite still being in contact, can no longer change my package without agreeing to a new 24 month contract for both TV and broadband. Doesn't seem right. 

Message 15 of 16

Could this be due to the impending switch from BT to EE?

Any new changes may be limited to 24 months due to the transfer of services?

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Agreed all round.

I don’t think any aspect of my broadband and TV account management has worked correctly since I signed back up.

I am on FTTC Halo3+, there is literally nothing I could “upgrade” my broadband too, even if I wanted! 🤣

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | BT TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings