cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Virtual Reward Card

Go to solution

I signed up for BT and should have a £100 virtual reward card, when I click on the link it takes me to 2 account numbers (I only have 1 account) and there is no reward showing up on either!

I can see other people have this same issue but I have no idea how to rectify.

Also when I log in to My BT I get a message saying can't show my details right now, come back later.

My broadband live date was 14/3/23

Any help appreciated

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Virtual Reward Card

Go to solution

Hi @smoreyuk

Welcome and thanks for your post.

I am sorry for the confusion around receiving the £100 virtual reward card.  I understand that your broadband service was connected yesterday.  You need to wait until after the cooling off period (14 days) before the card is sent to you.  Hold off until after this time and feel free to post back to let us know when you've received it.

I also understand your BTID is showing 2 accounts.  My colleagues in the helpdesk should be able to help remove the older account.  Reach out to them on 0330 1234 150 🙂

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi

I called the number you gave on the day and the guy was quite helpful. He removed the old account/s and told me to give it a couple of weeks.

I am still unable to access any of the online platforms, see my bills/usage. Nor am I able to claim my £100 reward. I am thinking that perhaps BT cannot fulfill their promises without me keep on asking for help. My local Fibre company are now offering me a 500mb full fibre install at a better price than this agreement so I think I'd like some help with either cancelling this poor service.

Thanks again

Shane

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @smoreyuk  and thanks for the reply.

I'm sorry you're still having problems claiming the reward. I can help. I've sent you a message so please reply with the details and we'll take it from there. I can also get a case raised to sort out your MYBT problems.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings