cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT can't remove my old account from BT ID

I've got two accounts linked to my  BT ID. Spoken to BT a couple of times and both times they said they would escalate and get in touch but never they never called back. 

Third time a chap seemed keen to sort this and then after a couple of days told me they've cleared and deleted my BT ID and I should re-create the ID and link the account number up.

Well... that didn't work and both accounts are still linked to the BT ID. 

Long story short, I just need someone to clear out my BT ID so I can re-link my current account number. How can I get this sorted? At the moment I can't access anything as it just shows my old account which is obivously closed and useless. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT can't remove my old account from BT ID

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are very busy at present so it can take up to 24 hours for them to contact you. They will do this by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT can't remove my old account from BT ID

Hi, @Benphi I'm really sorry that hasn't been sorted after speaking with us. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Neil

0 Ratings