cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT cancelled my order and has now placed a new one without contacting me

Go to solution

Placed an order on 31st March to cancel BT TV and change my broadband package to Halo 3+. The equipment was sent to me, and I set it up and it was working. However BT has now cancelled the order and the Hybrid Connect no longer works.

Checking my account I can see that they cancelled the existing order today and now require me to send back the equipment. Also, another order has appeared today that I didn’t place.

I received my latest bill today, and I can see on there that they’ve also charged me for BT TV for May, even though I cancelled it last month.

There have been problems with the original order since I placed it last month - for some reason the order got “partially cancelled”, but when I phoned no-one seemed to know why. A couple of calls to BT were not able to resolve this - the order remaining open as “partially cancelled” but the BT employee I spoke to was unable to re-do the order until this existing one had completed. It has stayed like this until today. 

Is there anything I can do, other than contact 150 yet again? The person I spoke to before tried their best, but it seemed that BT’s systems were preventing them from being able to sort it, so I’m doubtful that another call will be any more successful.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT cancelled my order and has now placed a new one without contacting me

Go to solution

Hi @cjm06

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your posts!

I am sorry for the problems you've been having with your order.  I appreciate the time you've spent on the phone trying to get this sorted out.

As you're no further forward we can pick up from here and straighten everything out.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks @RobbieMac for getting in touch, I’ve replied to your PM.

Thanks,

John

Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

All is now sorted out and everything is now up and running. Seems that there was already work going on behind the scenes to resolve this but this hadn’t been communicated to me.

Thanks to @NeilO and @RobbieMac for looking into this for me.

0 Ratings