cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT content partner section missing from my BT

Hello. I took out a contract with BT, May last year, that came with 12 months of Xbox game pass. I already had 12 months of game pass so decided to not use the code until mine was close to running out. I have looked at my BT but the content partner section is not there. Doing a search online. It seems this problem has affected a few people. Could someone please help me if possible.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT content partner section missing from my BT

Hi @Hixxy We can raise a case with our Xbox team who can manually claim your game pass. I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I also have a similar problem.  I used the 12 months xbox ultimate pass & its due to expire in a couple of weeks but when I try to manage it within the xbox app it says its managed by BT/EE.  When I check my BT account I don't see the "content partner" section, can you help please?

Sorry to hijack this thread. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @jimwilko77 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, if you have an active game pass subscription it will show as managed by BT/EE until the subscription expires. Have you previously opted out of the auto-renewal?

Thanks

Neil 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

I'm pretty sure I had opted out of autorenewals for it but can't see anywhere that I can confirm it.  The sub expires on 6/4/24 so hopefully it won't auto renew.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

I just checked this again & my 12 months game pass ultimate expired on 23rd Sept 2023, my previous subscription that I had prior to activating this 12 month pass seems to have pushed my subscription to 6/4/24 where it shows it will auto renew & to manage it via BT/EE.

Is it possible to see if it is going to auto renew & how can I stop it from doing this as I no longer require the service?
0 Ratings