cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT returns issue

Go to solution

We have left BT as we need higher speeds than BT can supply without FTTP, which isn't coming to us any time soon. We have to return the equipment. I put the Smart Hub 2 and the three discs that we were supplied with into the returns bag and sent it off. The Smart Hub has been acknowledged as returned but the discs haven't. Contacting BT via messaging is utterly useless. Trying to ring BT is also utterly useless. Is there any way to contact BT using email? It's tempting to send another returns bag back with a note in it to say that the discs have been returned. Most unimpressed by BT.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT returns issue

Go to solution

assuming you kept the proof of posting supplied by post office try using 'message us'

https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

"Message us" is useless. I've had the window up for literally hours with no response. And the Smart Hub has been acknowledged as being returned, but the discs in the same bag haven't.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Tauzero

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Have you been able to speak to anyone through 'Message Us' yet? If not, the best thing I can suggest would be to Contact us, our Guides will be able to access your account and check the returned equipment.

Debbie 🙂

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Contact Us is useless, the chat window opens and then nothing happens for literally hours on end. BT are basically uncontactable, which is quite ironic for a communications provider.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back to me @Tauzero 

I'm sorry you're having issues getting in touch, if you give our team a call on 0330 1234 150, they will be able get this sorted for you.

Debbie 😊

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Have now managed to message OK, and all sorted thanks.

0 Ratings