cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

BT said 24-48 hours to sort out my billing problems now they've told me 7-10 days.

Go to solution

BT said 24-48 hours to sort out my billing problems and that they'll get back to me, no one got back to me I had to phone them only to be told that now it will take them  7-10 days to look into the billing problems.  I'm not happy at all about this,   I've been loosing money each month because of their error.  What else can I do  now for them to sort out this matter quickly, is there a set time limit for BT  to sort this out?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT said 24-48 hours to sort out my billing problems now they've told me 7-10 days.

Go to solution

@Dawn8 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators.

Why are you losing money, are you a business user?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Re: BT said 24-48 hours to sort out my billing problems now they've told me 7-10 days.

Go to solution

BT mis sold me Home  Essential Broadband + Unlimited phone calls package.  Told me one thing  over the phone and only months later when my bank informed me I  was low on funds to pay outstanding utility bills I was informed that BT were withdrawing large sums out of my account each month, I'm on a low income. BT are aware that I am classed as a vulnerable customer as it's on their system.   I've now found out that BT cancelled my complaint regarding this matter,  without informing me,  I've told them to open it up again and I'm now still waiting for someone to get back to me as they promised. The 7-10 days they said it would take to investigate has now passed and still no word from BT about my complaint.  I've asked BT to also listen in on the phone call when I was mis sold the Broadband + Unlimited phone calls package, they're telling me that they can't find it. The treatment I've got from BT is beyond abysmal.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

@Dawn8 

I have asked a moderator to post here.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
Phone BT again and put another formal complaint. I complained on Thursday and it was resolved by Friday.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Dawn8, sorry that you were not put on the package you wanted and have incurred extra costs.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team. Please be aware we are very busy at the moment and it will take a few days for us to get back to you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi, that's for all your help.  My issue with BT has now been sorted out by a very kind BT employer who actually knows what they were doing and I can now sleep peacefully at night.

Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
Hi, thanks for all your help. My issue with BT has now been sorted out by a very kind BT employer who actually knows what they were doing and I can now sleep peacefully at night.
0 Ratings