cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Bill payment

My current bill is £195 I have paid £150 but can’t pay the rest until the 25th will they cut me off as I can’t seem to get through on telephone and chat isn’t working 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bill payment

It depends when the bill was produced but yes, there is a strong likelihood of some restrictions on your service, along with fees that come with late payments and suspensions, you'll need to request an extension so it's advisable to wait for the billing team, I think a lot are in a similar position just after Christmas, we're all feeling the pinch.

I'd also advise you speak with the Loyalty team as well, ask for an account review because £195 is quite a lot even if it's a quarterly bill, there might be better deals available or other ways to save money, the Loyalty team can't raise orders though if an account has debt restrictions.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks I will do if can ever get through does anyone know why chat isn’t working 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@Sarahc75wrote:

Thanks I will do if can ever get through does anyone know why chat isn’t working 

If the chat advisors are all busy and people are queuing, the chat feature is turned off to avoid more people waiting, once there is room for more customers it gets switched back on, it's done automatically by the chat system.

Ring 0800 800 150 and put your phone on load speaker, then wait for it to be answered is what I normally do, so I can contiue doing things without having the phone stuck to my ear.