cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Billing Refund

My contract ended on 26 April. I gave my 30 days notice and have been chasing since then to get a definitive answer regarding how to get the substantial credit I have on my account. Broadband cancelled, no confirmation. Landline cancelled (in error but going to leave it), no confirmation. Email I have never used, not cancelled until 12/6. I have had endless online chats with various people who have promised final bills and refunds and none of this has happened. I want my money and don't understand why it is so difficult to get it. My account says I will get a bill on 4 August. That is not acceptable. What can I do to get my money now? I'm so fed up with being fed untruths and by finding it so difficult to get the refund. Can anyone advise what else I can do? Thank you

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Billing Refund

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers and will not be able to deal with any issues relating to your account.

You need to wait until your final bill is produced, and then any refund due, will be credited back to the same account as you were using to pay them.

0 Ratings