cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Britbox cancelled but still charged

I am at the end of my tether with this and so posting here. We tried Brit box for one month and then cancelled as we did not use it. The subscription is no longer showing on our TV and it says we need to subscribe to view it. Yet every month we are being charged £5.99. I have written in and not had a response. I’ve also now spoken to my credit card company to cancel and reclaim jt.  I need someone to contact me as I’ve had charges applied for months now. Please contact me 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Britbox cancelled but still charged

You may have to start your own thread, but in summary I posted here about my problem, the mods picked it up and within a matter of hours it was looked into and resolved. The overcharge was refunded.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @glassdome,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I've moved your post onto its own thread as the last one had been marked as solved.

I'm sorry if you've been incorrectly charged for Britbox. Do the charges for Britbox show on your BT Bill?

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @glassdome,

Just a quick post to follow up to check if this has been sorted?

If you still need help, please post back and I'll take a look at this for you.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi Paddy - if you could contact me it would be appreciated. I’ve had to request a  cancellation via my credit card 

Thanks in advance 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @glassdome,

Thank you for replying can you confirm if the charges for Britbox show on your BT Bill?

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings