cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Broad Band

Go to solution

Dear Community,

My most recent Broadband and Phone package deal with BT has ended and am currently paying an out of contract price. I want to downgrade my package. I am currently on Fibre 100 with Halo 1 including Unlimited Weekend Calls @ £57.93 per month.

Is there any way I can change to a cheaper package?

Kind Regards,

Latif

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Broad Band

Go to solution

phone retentions team and see what you can negotiate 08007831401

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

It’s always difficult to compare prices if you have a Halo product as it’s impossible to know how important or useful the Halo benefits are to you ,  but the advice to call and see what’s on offer is the obvious route , FWIW , Fibre 2 ( 80Mb ) with telephony on a PAYG  basis , £32 was offered to myself , £30 if no phone  service needed , it may be possible to do better , obviously that’s without any Halo benefits which may be useful to you ..FYI ,  I get double data on my EE mobile ( billed separately by EE ) for having BT broadband which seems to be one of the major advantages of Halo 1

Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Worth noting that there have been reports on here of BT refusing to remove Halo when recontracting, forcing you to a higher price. Whether this is official BT policy or just slippery sales staff chasing commission is hard to know.