cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Re: How to cancel a Bt telephone and broadband contract when someone moves into a care home

I was wondering whether a BT adviser could assist in this regard for my mother's BT contract? Many thanks!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: How to cancel a Bt telephone and broadband contract when someone moves into a care home

@BeccaSF 

I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help from the community or moderators, so please watch this thread for updates.

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators, I will ask one of them to post here.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Many thanks for your help, I appreciate it.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @BeccaSF

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I understand that your Mum has recently moved into a care home and you'd like help cancelling her phone and broadband service.  We can give you a hand from here.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

I can't seem to read all of your private message/access the whole text. But will try again!
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

@BeccaSF 

There should only  be eight lines of plain text in the Private message sent by @RobbieMac 

the last line should say "Last bill amount:". If you can see that, then you are at the end.

Message 7 of 7

You've all been v helpful. I am getting assistance now. Many thanks all!
0 Ratings