cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Broadband Suspended

hi hope I'm posting in the correct area here.

So my broadband has been cut off, I've blue lights on the router/modem but when I go to connect to my WiFi is says broadband suspended our records show you have an outstanding bill.

Been on the phone to bt numerous times over the past week, they have confirmed there was never an outstanding bill and everything at their end is all working fine.

They sent out a tech today and he confirms everything at our end at the address is all working.

So back on the phone to bt they check all gd their end and will send an open reach tech out again Thursday. What he's going to do different to the tech today I don't know.

So basically it's been a week with no Internet, to me it's fairly obvious that its a technical issue at their end and they need to alter something on our profile, clearly nothing is wrong with the equipment as got the blue lights and tech confirmed it's all gd, 

Anything I can do to try get our Internet back?

Pretty shocked at the poor customer service and support over this issue. I'm now paying for a service that I'm not getting and no one knows how to fix it

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Broadband Suspended

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They will advise you by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Broadband Suspended

Hi @AshLTZ400, sorry that your broadband is still suspended in error. 
I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this resolved.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings