cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Broadband and Phone still not activated

Hi,

My broadband and digital voice phone line was supposed to be activated on the 28th of September and it's still not working?  When checking my order progress it just says 'There's a delay in setting up your incoming calls, We're working on the issue and will update you soon.'.

Could anyone point me in the right direction to get this resolved?

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Broadband and Phone still not activated

is this a new connection to BT or upgrade?  which broadband package FTTP or FTTC?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi,
This is a new connection and will be FTTC.
Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

are you moving from another provider so you already have the connection in place?  have you received the BT hub and if so have you tried connecting to phone socket?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

I live in sheltered accommodation. I have moved into a new property where the previous occupier was with Plusnet broadband but she unfortunately died. I have signed up with BT who sent the BT Hub to me on the 26th of September with an activation date of the 28th of September.  Below is my order status:

jeanmason_0-1696596059092.pngjeanmason_1-1696596087813.png

I have the hub plugged in to the junction box and all the hub is doing is flashing yellow/orange.  There is no mention of an engineer visit required in my order summary so just assume they have to do something at the cabinet?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

then you need to phone CS 03301234150 and they should be able to help you

0 Ratings