cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Broadband contract renewal con

Go to solution

Phoned Bt today to renew  Line rental saver   after a few questions they said they could give me a better deal.  Curently £38 less discount £29.35.  I was not listing too much as they said it would be cheaper  at £34  (i thought less the discount)  so after saying I did not think it was  a better deal they said it was. So when the email came through it was £41.99  less £8 discount. So phoned up to cancell it and the person said they would sort it turned out it was £35. So phoned up to cancell they said they would pass this on to the team that deals with it. Still no confirmation they have done this.  However disapointing tht BT  gave me the wrong information by saying it would be a better deal

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Broadband contract renewal con

Go to solution

Line rental saver is misleading as there is no separate line rental anymore and it is all included in your broadband package cost.  All you do is pay a sum upfront and get a discount over next 12 months and effectively get 12 monthly reduction for cost of 11 months. From a previous post this would appear to being discontinued shortly

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks yes lot of hassle  for nothing. How ever my main point is they told me they would give me a lower price for my broadband if I took out a new contract.  This turned to bo more expensive so told lies by BT customer services. In fact I have been conned by BT. Now trying to revert back to the contract I had,  text telling me this can take up to 5 days. Question is will they sort it out as prommised

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

post back after the 5 days if not sorted.  LRS has nothing to do with broadband contract as they are separate contracts

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks broadband contract now sorted out

0 Ratings