cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

TopCashback declined

Go to solution

My order has been processed and installed. The TopCashback tracked but then got declined. I've raised a claim but over month has passed and still pending a reply. Can you please help? 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: TopCashback declined

Go to solution

It happened to me. One of the BT moderators on here kindly sorted it for me.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

TCB tickets usually take several months to get a response, as they're raised with the retailer in batches. Annoying but I'd wait for that response & if unsuccessful, then seek help from a Mod. I'm not sure they will be able to intervene while the case is open, but happy to be corrected.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Cpezzer,

Thanks for joining the Community.

Topcashback have a process where they are supposed to contact us to dispute any claim if you challenge them. It's a pretty straightforward process so I am not sure why it's taking them so long to get back to you.

I've sent you a private message about this. Can you send me a reply back there?

Thanks
DanielS

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Cpezzer,

Thanks for speaking with me earlier in the month.

I thought it was best that I updated your thread so anyone following it would know what happened.

As we discussed, I had your order marked as completed so that Topcashback could get their referral bonus and pass on their cashback to you.

Take care and happy New Year.

Thanks
DanielS

Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for the quick resolution 

Most appreciated 

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

I had BT Fibre 500 installed on the 5th of June and I have also had my cashback declined. Is there something I can do to make the claim process quicker, all the necessary information has been provided including account number and installation reference.

0 Ratings