cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Broadband contracted extended for 2 years by BT!

Go to solution

Help!

I had purchased BT Sport, 2 year contract on to my BT Broadband then I realized by BT Broadband contact was also extended by 2 years! which I was not informed by the sale staff, it was only when I got an email confirmation from BT that I became aware and shocked! Within a week, I called BT to cancel BT Sport and take their BT TV box away.

Later I got an email confirmation to say my sport would be cancelled on a certain day, however my contract is still extended for 2 years! which I can see on My BT page. Yesterday I spoke to someone in length in the contract team, he told me that in his system the contract is shown without the 2 years extension but on my BT page it shows different. Shouldn't they be same! Also I told him send me an email to confirm that BT Broadband contract should revert to original contract period which is Jan 2024 and he assured that I will receive the email and even today and I did not get the email nor did it change on My BT account page. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Broadband contracted extended for 2 years by BT!

Go to solution

Hi @Eastender500, sorry your broadband contract was extended when you ordered BT Sport and you weren't advised.

As the order has been cancelled it should revert back but this can take a few days to complete. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to check this is completed.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Broadband contracted extended for 2 years by BT!

Go to solution

Hi @Eastender500 

Thanks for taking my call today.

Glad I was able to help get this resolved for you, any issues please let me know.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings