cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Reward Card and Account Select

Go to solution

Hi all,

Sorry as I know this has been asked before but I'm having an issue redeeming a reward card that I am eligible for when I signed up to BT.  It's a £70 gift card but when I go to redeem, it says I have four accounts with BT and to select the relevant one.  I do this and it comes up blank.  does anyone know how I can rectify this please?

For clarity, two of the accounts are past BT Sport subscriptions via my mobile service (now inactive) and one current BT Sport mobile subscription.  I did try to add an "account manager" to my main account in the hope that it helped however I can't switch to my main account under accounts on MyBT, another issue entirely which I believe is currently under investigation. 

Any help gratefully received

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Reward Card and Account Select

Go to solution

Hi @Murray2432,

Thanks for taking the time to post your question.

I am sorry that you can't claim it at the moment. I can help you get this claimed at my end. I've sent you a private message with some details that I need. Reply back when you get a chance and afterwards one of my team will get back in touch.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thank you, I have sent a reply to your message

Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details and for taking my call @Murray2432 .

I'm glad I was able to sort this out for you. Post back if you have any other problems.

All the best

David

0 Ratings