cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 3 of 13

Broardband ONLY NO phone

Go to solution

I'm updating trying to order Fibre 1 Broadband NO phone currently £29.99 per month. Unable to action online?

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13

Cancel elements of contract

Go to solution

Good Morning,

I have BT Broadband & Land line, can I cancel the landline and keep Broadband and the same email address.

0 Ratings
Message 2 of 13

Re: Cancel elements of contract

Go to solution

@birchp 

You would have to start a new broadband only contract. The saving is only about £3-5 plus any call packages that you have.

https://www.bt.com/broadband/broadband-without-landline

If you try to cancel the phone service you have, then that would cease your broadand.

Message 4 of 13

Re: Broardband ONLY NO phone

Go to solution

Are you attempting to become ( new ) BT customer , or you are an existing BT customer and are trying to remove the existing BT phone service at renewal 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution

If you have an existing contract, then the only way to do it, is by ringing up. Are you still in a contract, and how long has it got to run?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution

@birchp 

What broadband package to you have at the moment, as you may not be able to downgrade to the same price as a new customer.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution

Fibre 2 £46.95 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution

Current account I need to tighten purse strings - No land line just broadband NO extras

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution

All you can do is to call BT to see if they can offer a cheaper deal. They are often reluctant to allow the downgrading of a broadband package, but you may save a few pounds.

0 Ratings