cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Can a mod help with order?

Hi,

Recently re contracted broadband & trying to change my TV package (which is out of contract).

When I try to do this online it says there has been a technical error & over the phone the same, was told it may be because of the bank holiday & my broadband order completing last week.

Can a mod help as still unable to place order online today (and keen to get the big sport £1 per mth offer)?

Many thanks 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can a mod help with order?

Hi @murphy83

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community!

Sorry for the problems you've experienced recently regrading your TV package.  I understand you'd like to avail of the big sport offer.  As we deal with cases in turn as we receive them it will take us a day or two to pick up your case.  I realise the offer expires tomorrow.

Please try my colleagues in the helpdesk today by calling 0330 1234 150 to see if they can get you sorted out.  Post back and let me know how you get on.  If you're still no further forward post back and we will see what we can do from here.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi thanks for replying, unfortunately no luck today when I called if you can help with this?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

did you get through to CS?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Yes passed on twice & no one could sort it

0 Ratings