cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Can't Claim Digital Reward

Go to solution

Hello,

When signing up for fibre broadband recently, I was offered a £50 BT Digital Reward. I keep getting email reminders about this, but when I click the link to claim the reward and sign in, there is no reference to any reward on my account. It's past the cooling off period and time is running out for me to claim the reward.

I spoke to a guide about this and was given a link to "Purecard", but this only appears to be relevant if you have already claimed the reward and want to activate the card.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can't Claim Digital Reward

Go to solution

@LittleReggie 

Select the 'message now' option on this link https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband to have a live chat with a billing guide, they'll get you sorted.

They should not refer you to Purecard.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @LittleReggie,

I'm sorry you haven't been able to claim your reward and that my colleagues weren't able to help when you contacted BT. If you send me your details, I'll take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi,

Hopefully, it's all sorted by chatting to a billing guide. At least, I've had a text and email conformation that I've claimed the reward and it's being sent soon.

Thanks for your help.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @LittleReggie,

That's great thank you for posting back to update the thread.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings