cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Can't Restart BT Sport Monthly Pass

Go to solution

Hi,

I canceled my monthly pass back in November. I want to restart it now, but I can't find any option to do so anywhere in my account.

When I go to the Monthly pass page and log in as a returning customer, I'm sent to the homepage with no option to reactivate the pass.

Any suggestion on how to fix this? Looking through old posts I saw the suggestion of making a new account, but maybe by now there's a different way.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Can't Restart BT Sport Monthly Pass

Go to solution

Hi @EnricoM and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're having problems reactivating your monthly pass. What happens when you click on the 'Returning Customer' button on BT Sport Monthly Pass | Contract Free BT Sport | BT.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @DavidM ,

thanks for the reply.

When I click on 'Returning Customer' and log in, I'm sent to my homepage. But there is no mention of Monthly Pass anywhere and no possibility of reactivating.

I canceled the Monthly Pass once before, and I remember that when I went to reactivate it, the option was there in my homepage and I did reactivate it without any issues. Now I can't see this option anywhere.

Cheers

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Hi, @EnricoM thanks for trying that, did you cancel it previously on MyBT or by contacting the helpdesk? 

If you cancelled by contacting a helpdesk you'll need to follow the setup process as if you are a new customer on the BT sport monthly pass webpage.

Thanks

Neil

Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO ,

I cancelled it on MyBT, but then contacted the helpdesk to ask for a refund because my subcription had just renewed that very day and I had forgotten to cancel it in time.

Should I still follow the setup process as a new customer as you suggest? And, in that case, do I have to essentially create a new account?

Cheers

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

@EnricoM If the helpdesk was involved they may have deleted the service so yes I'd recommend following the registration process again as a new customer. Post back and let me know if that works ok.

Neil

Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks! I'll do it next week and report back with the result.

Cheers

Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

@NeilO  Just posting an update. Finally tried what you suggested and it worked just fine. I subscribed to Monthly Pass like a new client would do, but used my usual login and password. All good and now I have access as normal.

Thanks again for the help!

Cheers

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

That's brilliant @EnricoM,.

I'm sorry that you needed to set it up again but I'm glad that worked for you.

Thanks,
DanielS