cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Can’t register a bt id

Go to solution

Hi,

I don’t know is it okay to post here but I don’t know where to get help.

I’ve joined BT last year and I’ve tried to register a BT id. After I’ve entered all the information required, it said ‘we seem to have a technical issue. Please try again later.’ And I’ve tried serval times later but same message appeared. Actually it would affect the broadband services I get but I am going to move house next month and I need to manage the move of my broadband using the BT id. So any suggestion to me would be appreciated. Thank you.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Can’t register a bt id

Go to solution

Hi @Sinchaumui, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. 

Sorry you're having trouble creating a BTID. What is a BT ID and how can I get one? | BT Help 
If you've been a BT customer in the past it may help if you use a different email address.

Let us know how you get on and if you need further help we'll be happy to assist.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2 , thank you for your advice. Now I have registered a bt id using another email address. 😊

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Sinchaumui, thanks for trying that, and glad to know it worked, and you now have the BTID up and running.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@Sinchaumui  Don't forget you can organise the house move through your MyBT which should ensure continuity. If not, you may qualify for a 4g mini-hub in the interim.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Carlusha thank you for your advice. I will try to use BTID to moving house. I hope there is enough time for me to make the change.

Chau

0 Ratings