cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Can't seem to cancel BT

Having moved out from our previous address on 16th October 2022 we let BT know (we were already (just) out of contract at this point). We thought everything was sorted. Next moth charged, we assumed that it was just something that took time and hadn't gone through yet. Then December came and we were charged again. So phoned up for a second time, we ended up being charged again in January. When I log in there's no sign that the account has been closed and it just says that the next bill is due in February. 

The worst thing is we've opened a 4g broadband account with BT so we're now paying for both. Help!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can't seem to cancel BT

as you have tried phoning twice with no success I have asked a forum mod to see if they can help

they will post here 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can't seem to cancel BT

Hi @Daniel8 I'm sorry there have been problems cancelling your service. I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings