cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

National League streaming half season pass

Hello. I am trying to purchase the half season season pass for National League matches. It does not give me the option of paying for this - only to pay for matches on a game by game basis at £9.95 per match. I live in Jersey (Channel Islands) and BT have informed me this should not be an issue - any help would be massively appreciated. Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: National League streaming half season pass

Hi, @Martin280972 welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I believe the half-season pass you're referring to is provided directly by National League TV and isn't a subscription service that BT sell. 

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: National League streaming half season pass

The half-season pass is only available to International fans - outside of the UK.

Those located in the UK only get selected matches with all the Saturday 3pm games being unavailable.

Their website states "International fans will have the option of buying a half season pass, or a pay monthly option. (Please note if passes do not show it is because they are not available in your region)"

@Martin280972wrote:

Hello. I am trying to purchase the half season season pass for National League matches. It does not give me the option of paying for this - only to pay for matches on a game by game basis at £9.95 per match. I live in Jersey (Channel Islands) and BT have informed me this should not be an issue - any help would be massively appreciated. Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings