cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Cancel appointment

Hi, we had an appointment for tomorrow booked for repairs but someone came on Saturday and fixed it.

Just received a text saying text back to cancel or amend but when I pressed send on cancel said I would be charged, so not going to reply.

Was trying to do the right thing by ensuring someone didn't come out waste a journey, when someone who actually needs an engineer could get one tomorrow instead.

Can someone cancel the appointment via this forum, says deadline is 4pm.

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cancel appointment

this is a customer help customer forum and you post does not go to BT  suggest you phone CS 150 or 0800800150 from mobile and cancel

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Oh OK thanks, I'm not going to be able to contact sadly as I'm at work so can't hang on the phone for ages.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @NorthernSoul I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team. Hopefully we might get to it before 4pm. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings