cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Cancelled Xbox Game Pass

Go to solution

Hi,

My subscription to Xbox Game Pass has been cancelled after 1 month. 

My BT account says:

You're in a free offer period that ends on30/12/23.

My Xbox account says it has ended and the after some checking my billing says

Date
Paid with
Amount
9/29/2023
None - charge failed
USD$0.00
8/30/2023
Redeem token - charge failed
USD$0.00
@RobbieMac or @NeilO could you look into this please?

Thanks
Dave.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Cancelled Xbox Game Pass

Go to solution

Hi,

I've replied to @Weddzy 's post here https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Cancelled-Xbox-Game-Pass/td-p/2317151

Not sure what the correct action for this is and it's coming to the end of the day and the beginning of the weekend 😞

Thanks
Dave

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

The forum mods do not read every post. When they do read your post then they will contact you for more information and on receipt of additional information you will join a queue of other customers wanting mod assistance.  To ensure everyone is treated equally the mods deal with your problem in order your information is received. Everyone thinks there problem is priority hence why dealing in order of data received. It can take a few working days for mods to respond

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @imjolly ,

I understand, just not sure if this is even the correct way to go about getting this dealt with. 

I've been on the phone, but it disconnected. They called back, but it disconnected before I answered (3 times). I've tried the online chat and they told me to phone the Xbox team, when I said that team didn't exist on the options they told me Value team is the correct one (that doesn't exist on the options either).

I'd just like to know how to get the issue dealt with and if this is correct way that is fine, hate to say it but even a "You are in a queue" message would be good now!

Thanks for the reply though, nice to know I'm not just in a void.

Dave

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

I have asked mods to see if they can help. They will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @davidkslack

Welcome and thanks for your posts!

I'm really sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your Xbox Game Pass.  I appreciate the time you spent over the phone trying to get this resolved and I am disappointed that you're no further forward.

We can pick up and give you a hand from here however we're extremely busy at present and it'll take us a little longer to getting to your case.  Your patience is appreciated.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @RobbieMac,

Thanks for looking into this, I've sent the info in a private message.

Cheers
Dave

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details @davidkslack 

I'm glad we were able to get this sorted for you.

All the best

David

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Just in case anyone finds this, I want to just finish off what happened.

I added a message on this forum on Friday 29th 2023, it was replied to, and I was asked for and sent some information about the xbox account via private message same day.

I had a call on Saturday (07/10/23) from one of the xbox team, just to confirm everything. I told him everything and he was sympathetic, helpful and knowledgeable. He told me someone would be in contact either the next day or the Wednesday after.

I had a call from the second person on Sunday (08/10/20) and he was able to send out a new code. I was told this code would be a new 6th month code (like you would buy from the shop), however, after adding this to the xbox account I found this is not the case, and it is another 1-month code, but this has a new end date in the MyBT, so seems to have updated.

The tickets are all closed now, and I am hoping this is all fixed.

Big thankyou to Craig and David on the xbox team, good job both and thanks to @RobbieMac @DavidM for getting this to the correct people. Cheers all.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

@davidkslack That's great thanks for updating your thread, I'll make sure to pass on your thanks. The code will show as 1 month on your Xbox subscription but it will keep renewing until the expiry date shown in MyBT.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings