cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Cannot upgrade to full fibre 100 with £0 extra a month by follow your email invitation

Received BT email  invited to upgrade to full fibre 100 for £0 extra a month on 30/08/2022. I follow the upgrade link to my offer page but I cannot find out the offer. I try to call BT by 0800 800 150 but waited for 30 minutes still not available. Would you able to find out what is happened? I am happy to upgrade to the fibre 100 at £0.00 extra cost ( I am paying £33.87 for fibre 2 monthly). Your checking and assistance is much appreciated. Thank you.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Cannot upgrade to full fibre 100 with £0 extra a month by follow your email invitation

BT workers are currently on strike, try again tomorrow. This is a customer to customer self help forum.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Re: Cannot upgrade to full fibre 100 with £0 extra a month by follow your email invitation

Thank you for the updating. I am going to try again tomorrow and hope the offer will turn up on the offer page and still available. Fingers cross.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

I think that only applies if you've currently got Halo 3+ with your current broadband package.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

I don't think so as the email invited me upgrade from the existing Fibre 2 (70/20) package to Fibre 100 with £0.00 cost. If it is what you said, then it's pointless to send out the invitation.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Wouldn't be the first time BT have sent out pointless invitations.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

F2 has the full fibre promise (free upgrade once available) so not pointless

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

The offer is real.  I had exactly the same offer in July and it has been implemented, so keep trying.  Offer includes Halo3 too!

0 Ratings