cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Charged after cancellation

I cancelled the TV package I had on the 4th of December 2023 which was on a rolling month as my contract ended over a year ago. So my last payment covered me up until the 1st of January 2024.

I was informed my TV services would stop on the 11th of December and yet they haven’t stopped at all and I’ve been charged on the 2nd of January 2024 which covers me until the 1st of February 2024 so they haven’t cancelled anything and I’m paying for another month. I spoke to someone at BT who told me that it won’t cancel until my TV equipment is sent back but I haven’t been sent anything about sending it back and the send back date is from January 8th 2024. I cancelled the tv as I couldn’t afford it but yet I’m still being charged and my bill says my February bill will be the same. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Charged after cancellation

Hi @DanB

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry that you're still being billed for your TV service after you requested cancellation.  We will be able to help sort this out from here however as we are a small team it'd take us a few days to get back to you.

I know you have already spoken with our guides in the helpdesk.  Do you want to give it one more try?  The reason I am suggesting this is that you may get this resolved quicker than having to wait for us.  The helpdesk number is 0330 1234 150.

Post back and let me know how you get on, please.  If you have any problems I'll let you know how to come through to us and we'll get you sorted.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings