cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Claiming free 6 month Xbox Game Pass offer

Hi, I have a problem with claiming the 6month free Xbox game pass. I have received an email and text message to claim it but on my app and on the internet, I can seem to find the content partner section. Can you please help me, thanks 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Xbox ultimate game pass

Hi @orchardlisa22

Welcome and thanks for your post!  I have moved your post to start your own discussion as the thread you posted on has already been marked as solved.

I am sorry for the problems you're having claiming for the 6 month Xbox offer.  Try the following for accessing the content partner section.

• When logged in, choose "My Products" near the top of the page
  • Scroll down under "Your products" where you should see the content partner section

From there, you should be able to claim for the 6 month Xbox Game Pass offer.  Post back and let me know how you get on with this, please 🙂

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

I have done this both on the app and on web and it’s still not showing 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Thanks for posting back to confirm you've followed those steps @orchardlisa22

I am sorry again for the problems claiming for the Xbox Game Pass.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

yes I have followed all steps and nothing 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

when was your activation date?

has your other shown as completed in MYBT

have you paid first bill since activation?

you need to use pc/laptop to access MYBT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

My activation day is today, I haven’t paid my first bill yet as it’s due on the 17th this month and I am able to get mybt on my phone with the app and web browser 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

normally from other posts you need to have paid first bill and must use pc/laptop to access MYBT not the app

I think you will need to wait until first bill paid and order shows as completed in MYBT before content partner available

using search there are numerous posts like yours

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings