cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Colleague products change to contract.

Hi I left Openreach on 31/01/2024.   I contacted 150 to ask what would now happen to my broadband and tv. The lady said that I would be contacted and I was essentially out of contract.  On the 08/02/2024 I received an email that states I could no longer receive colleuege benefits I would be on an equivalent kind of package or I could contact them and find a new package. It also states I was not in a contract with this. I decided to contact sales as there are deals  much better than I am now paying. When I I spoke to sales I was told I had been placed on a 2 year contract and it would cost me over £500 pounds to either get a new deal or leave . Any help please as I am supposed to get a call back when Someone has apparently listened to the  conversation I originally had with Sales. Im not confident I’m going to set a call back by Friday as stated. Thanks.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Colleague products change to contract.

Hi @harleymick1200,

I think it would be best if we took a look into this for you.

I'll send you a private message so you can reply back to my team. Please note, it may take us 5 working days to get back to you through here as we are very busy at the moment. However, we will do everything that we can to help you.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings