cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Compensation

Has anyone else had problems with receiving the promised compensation from BT?  I’ve now had two different versions from BT and not sure which is true. 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Compensation

If your compensation is for a delayed provide, the automatic compensation is £5.25 per day, if it's for a fault then it's £8.40 per day for a total loss of service not fixed within 2 working days.

More info at Automatic Compensation 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Yes I know that.  I was told I’d get it but haven’t had it yet.  Just wondered if anyone else had not received compensation after ‘up to 28 days’ 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

It can take 30 days from the order or fault closing to be applied, how long has it been ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

30 days today

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

It should be paid as a credit on your next bill.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

@Reginald01wrote:

30 days today

Give it a few more days, when it's applied you'll get an email or letter (depending on your contact preference) to confirm.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

I wouldn't count on an email. When my line last had a fault (admittedly a few years ago) I wasn't fussed about compensation and the first I heard of it was when a credit appeared on a subsequent bill.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings