cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Complaint Response

Hello 

I spoke to someone at BT a couple of weeks ago to discuss my package. During the call we discussed the new BT mini TV box - I was paying £5 pm for box extra but as aerial signal is pretty poor I enquired whether I could get the mini box to stream Freeview. I was advised it was an extra £5 pm, but I could have my broadband cost reduced by a fiver to compensate for the increase, so there would be no additional charges per month, which I agreed too.

I noticed last week the reduction had not been applied to the account so I called to follow this up, I was told this was incorrect and the broadband cost cannot be reduced to counteract the cost of the TV box. I asked for a complaint to be logged and original call listened to so we could resolve.

I have today received an email from BT, thanking me for my company and kindly informing me they were pleased it could be resolved and as such the complaint was now closed. Unfortunately I have had no correspondence or calls explaining the outcome so am quite bemused at what has been done.

I find this service extremely poor. I spend close to 2000 a year on BT with VIP TV package, fibre 500 halo 3 and 2 mobiles and is not the service anyone should receive. Is there a way to find out without having to waste time calling/holding.

Thanks 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Complaint Response

@Rfox87 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators who may respond here.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Complaint Response

Hi @Rfox87

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry that you feel you were mis-sold and that your complaint was closed without your consent to do so.  We'll be able to give you a hand to sort everything out.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings