cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Complaint about billing

I'm not sure if I have the right board but here goes! have recently renewed my contract with BT/EE for phone, mobile & landline. BT is merging the BT home & EE systems. At the time the assistant was having trouble with the EE system and while he was able to offer what I thought was a very good deal, he was unable to offer an extra upgrade to unlimited data on my mobile due to the system problems. He informed me that if I re-contacted BT a couple of weeks later then they could add the upgrade at no extra cost. Imagine my dismay when I was told that it would cost an extra £7 a month (£84) a year as I had a discounted landline calls package that would be invalid if I continued. The best offer I could get was 3 months free (£42) which would still leave me with a £42 loss. It appears that BT in transferring everything home related to EE is using this to increase prices on certain add ons. I feel that I have been lied to and misled as I was not informed of this change and I will be seriously considering moving provider when my contract ends.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Complaint about billing

Hi @pault009,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry if the renewal of your service didn't go smoothly and if you feel you've been misled. Please send me your information and I'll take a look at the details of your complaint.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings