cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Complaint

I find it really funny that you cannot raise a complaint and it be followed through. 

so I have ended my contract and I know I need to pay to break a contract mid way through. But when I originally asked to stop all services as they were too expensive the BT member of staff opened a complaint case as I have been a loyal customer for over 7 yrs and they felt that I shouldn’t have to pay almost £300 to end my contract when All I wanted to do was to reduce the service (couldn’t just change to internet as their offer was more than I was paying for tv phone and internet). 

I received a call from the complaints saying I didn’t have to pay to end my contract and that it was no closed as a complaint.

fast forward to today when I have been informed my last bill is £300

so why is it that the complaints will agree to something and the team just do what they want??

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Complaint

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators, who may offer to help.

Try calling 0330 1234 150

You can message BT using the "message us" links on the help pages. That is usually effective.

https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Read my entries. BT IS A SHAMBLES

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

@Garry7660 

Have you taken up the mods offer of assistance and provided information requested?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Yes. Sent full breakdown and details. No response

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

@Garry7660 

If you have replied to mods then you are now in a queue of other customers wanting mod assistance all of whom consider their problem is a priority so to ensure everyone treated equally mods reply in order requests received. Currently this may  be 4/5 working days before you reach top of the queue 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Ive had another response advising me of this thanks

0 Ratings