cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Complaints email address

After BT not processing the contract I signed in August 2023, we kept paying extortionate bills whilst many BT staff promised they’d help resolve and didn’t. So I cancelled our contract and our service was successfully ended 3rd January 2024, and I subsequently sent the router etc back. Despite this, BT kept taking money from our bank account so I cancelled the direct debit. Now we’ve received a letter threatening legal action despite me having written confirmation that they don’t provide a service, then having the equipment for the service back, and then owing us 3 months money.

I have no desire to spend several hours on the phone again so please can a member of the community share an email address for complaints.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Complaints email address

There is no email address for complaints.

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They will advise you by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Complaints email address

Hi @Nikki58SG

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry you've received bills after the service was stopped and that you've also received a letter from a collection agency.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings