cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Complaints

Hi Does anyone know the phone number or contact details  of high level complaints department.  Have outstanding complaint that BT keep taking money from my account despite me cancelling all contracts last November.  Currently being told have to wait till May to get refund as they have refund my non-existent BT account and need to close this as it was left in an open state last year.

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Complaints

It would need to follow the escalation process, high level complaints are the final stage within BT not a first point of contact, if you've already been told you're being refunded, it shouldn't take until May to resolve though.

Once everything is closed down and you have no remaining services then a final bill is automatically generated and any refund sent then.

Can you offer more info ? if you cancelled last November you'd have an email confirming this, did you ask BT to cease or did you switch providers ?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Problem is kept being told some order is open. No idea what or why. Can't close account till order closed which has been opened for 129days. Cancelled all BT  services not a migration. At end of tether as no idea what's going on and nobody will tell me what this open order is. Have email services were cancelled. Have email confirming all equipment returned. Need to escalate complaint but despite asking woman in phone refuses.  BT will only try to action complaint while on phone to me. If I am busy at work nothing gets done between calls. Really fed up and looking for someone to rake responsibility and deal with this as technically taking money from ex customers who don't have any service is not legal.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Have you spoke to the connections team ? they deal with open orders that are stuck or need some sort of action, it should only take a few days to action, maybe a few days more to close everything down, definately not May though.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

To be honest as I am no longer a customer getting fed of speaking to different departments. Just want someone to say we've messed up, sort problem and just ref d. You know good customer service which is lacking and why I left BT. Just want money refunded and an apology without h having to wait months and constant chasing speaking to this that department. 1 person take responsibility and sort issue and refund money. Why is it so hard?

0 Ratings