cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Contacting ending

Hi there, I’m currently on fibre 1, contract ending in 2 moths. 
The speeds I get are a consistent 37down, 6up. For a single person home that’s fine. I work from home and watch live streaming tv., nothing fancy.

i have received my reminder that my contact is coming to end but I see that I can move to EE fibre 36 Essentials.  Pretty much similar speeds. anyone have any thoughts on changing over to the fibre 36? 
would that mean new routers etc too? 

Thanking you

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Contacting ending

If its a similar price to what you are paying the now. Then I would move over to EE Fibre 36.

You  may get a new router when you move to EE but it not guaranteed.

If I was you I would look to see what other packages EE or offering and price.

Im like you now live on my own and watch streaming TV and services. I also use Spotify at times and have 4 different Amazon Echos in the house.
Im on up to 76mb speed package and get a steady 65mb/66mb speed but I also have at lest 14 things connected to wifi in the house. 10 of which are connected  to wifi all the time.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Contacting ending

Thanks very much Ney, the only other package I could have with EE was their fibre 1, most of the area is just FTTC and speeds are in the low side. The fibre 36 will be a bit of a saving money wise. 
although I didn’t rhink about everything I have connected. All smart bulbs, plugs and heating, along with the bits and bobs,  will give it some thought got a couple of weeks to mull it over. 
would be happy if I kept the same router, got a replacement router due to a fault as it was a mare re connecting the smart bulbs!