cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Content Partner / Game Pass Issue

Go to solution

Hi!

I cant see the content partner section on my account to claim my GPU 12 month code - can someone help please? 

Accessing on a desktop PC.

Cheers,
Dan

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Content Partner / Game Pass Issue

Go to solution

Has broadband been activated?  Have you paid your first bill?  Have you previously been with BT and have another account?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi,

yes to broadband. first bill paid. Yes, I have a previous a count from years ago (I can select it from the dropdown on the site).

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

From other posts that it what is causing your problem. Mods need to help with other account and have asked for help. They will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Daniel27,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to claim your Game Pass. If you send me your details, I'll be able to help you get this sorted.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings