cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Contract renewal broadband

Go to solution

Noticed a paragraph that states renewing your contract you will not be charged more than a new customer  - how long as that statement been operational?  I renewed June 2022 and I certainly wasn’t offered that opportunity  anybody experienced the same scenario ?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Contract renewal broadband

Go to solution

I believe that offer is for certain ‘Halo’ customer’s and is a Halo condition that they won’t ever pay more than a ‘new’ customer , but it doesn’t remove the annual CPI+3.9% built in increase.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

The price promise applies to Halo promotions only, which guarantees an existing BT customer will not pay more than a new customer that orders a Halo package.
As already mentioned, new and existing customers are still subject to the annual increase on the 1st April each year.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Didn’t the promise used to be that you would not pay more at the end of your contract? I guess that was too good to be true.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@somniacwrote:

Didn’t the promise used to be that you would not pay more at the end of your contract?

Yes, Halo plans also have a no out of contract increase, the price you pay during the minimum term is the same price you pay outside the minimum term - Still subject to the annual increase though.

@somniacwrote:

I guess that was too good to be true.

Nope, it's still a thing 😉 the full list of Halo benefits and the options can be found at www.bt.com/halo

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Right. That's good news but doesn't say that anywhere on my order acknowledgement.
0 Ratings