cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Content Partners section missing

Hi, my content partners section is missing. Having searched the community, I believe this is because I have 2 My BT accounts - my old account and my new one. I need someone to remove my old account please - this rectifies the issue. Can someone please take a look for me as this then resolves the issue and I can proceed with signing up for the Xbox game pass ultimate. Many thanks for your time.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Content Partners section missing

as posted many times phone CS 03301234150 or try billing https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband  and they should be able to help you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Thanks for the reply - I'm on back to back calls all day with work - if I had the time for that, I would have done it. I also cannot find either an email address or a chat bot to get it resolved - both of which I could do whilst on work calls.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

CS are open

Monday to Friday 8am - 9pm

Weekends and bank holidays 8am - 8pm

there is no email contact

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Spoke to someone on chat - after an hour and a half, I have no access to any My BT accounts and cannot sign up to the My BT account - it says my details don't match - the support person I was speaking with cut me off when we hit issues - I can log into My BT - no account number is showing - there was a pending request to manage my account which I was told to cancel and go through the Sign up route - that fails as soon as I enter my account number. Now at a total loss how to resolve

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

@Chunky1701 I'm sorry the chat disconnected. I think the best option would be to delete the MyBT account which will enable you to create it again using your new account number. I'll send you a private message so you can contact the moderation team and we'll be happy to help/

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Thanks so much Neil for helping me - it's much appreciated!

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

@Chunky1701 No problem, I was happy to help you get this sorted.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings