cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 19

Re: Contract Ending

Ring Customer Options  0800 800 030 to check exactly  what sort of contract the calls are on - if it is a rolling monthly one then leave it as is. You will be paying monthly regardless of the nature of the contract.

The Options Team may be able to match or better your current deal but you don't have to agree to anything.

Message 12 of 19

Re: Renewing package at end of contract

@RobbieMac  Please can I have my own thread back? I'm now receiving email alerts for topics which don't concern me!!! 😞

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 19

@MillyMollyMandy1 

This is your thread https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Contract-Ending/td-p/2205802

If you would like to setup email alerts again, for this thread only, hopefully it will work.

Message 14 of 19

@Keith_Beddoe How do I do that? Would it not be better for admin to remove the hijacker from my thread? Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 19

@MillyMollyMandy1 wrote:

@Keith_Beddoe How do I do that? Would it not be better for admin to remove the hijacker from my thread? Thanks.

They are not on this thread, but on another thread with the same name.

Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the page, and select the subscribe option. That will subscribe you to this thread.

Capture.JPG

Message 16 of 19

@MillyMollyMandy1 

You can see a list of threads that you are subscribed to, on this page https://community.bt.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-subscriptions

You can select any of them for removal.

Message 17 of 19

Did you manage to get renewed? What happened? 

Those prices seem fairly steep if it's FTTC broadband. Can you get FTTP at all?

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 19

What difference would FTTP make? Package prices are the same regardless of delivery medium.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 19

But being on the equivalent BT "Full Fibre" (FTTP) package is going to be a far more reliable and consistent internet connection than if it's the older FTTC package. That's why I asked.

Also - very generally speaking - the price like for like when it comes to speed appears to be better value for BT's Full Fibre packages. Maybe that's changed, but I was under that impression with the Ultrafast offers on their website. I'm not sure about the contract length the poster was going to renew for, but I would have thought it prudent to get a good deal for Full Fibre if possible.
0 Ratings